- Betadine for mouthwash and gargle
- Vitamin C and D3
- B complex
- Vapour+ capsules for steam
- Oxygen cylinder (for emergency only)
- Breathing Exercises
1. In your nose – recovery time is half a day. (Steam inhaling), vitamin C. Usually no fever. Asymptomatic.
2. In your throat – sore throat, recovery time 1 day (hot water gargle, warm water to drink, if temp then paracetamol. Vitamin C, Bcomplex. If severe than antibiotic.
3. In your lungs – coughing and breathlessness 4 to 5 days. (Vitamin C, B complex, hot water gargle, oximeter, paracetamol, cylinder if severe, lot of liquid required, deep breathing exercise.
Signs when to approach hospital:
- Vitamin C-1000
- Vitamin E (E)
- From (10-11am), sitting in the sunshine for 15-20 minutes.
- Egg meal once ..
- We take a rest / sleep a minimum of 7-8 hours
- We drink 1.5 liters of water daily
- All meals should be warm (not cold).
And that’s all we do in the hospital to strengthen the immune system
Note that the pH of coronavirus varies from 5.5 to 8.5
Therefore, all we have to do to eliminate the virus is to consume more alkaline foods above the acidity level of the virus.
* Oranges – 9.2 pH
How to know that you are infected with corona virus?
- Itchy throat
- Dry throat
- Dry cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell